Your use of this site and the information available on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms):
- Ownership: This site www.gpssettlements.com.au (Site) is owned and operated by GPS Property Settlements Pty Ltd (GPS).
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: Your access to and use of this Site on each occasion is at all times on each occasion subject to and conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and the terms and conditions contained elsewhere on this Site. GPS may amend or may authorise the amendment of these Terms at any time without prior notice. The amended Terms will be effective immediately. Your right to the use of and access to this Site will terminate immediately if you fail to comply with these Terms at any time.
- Restrictions on Use: This Site is only available for your personal use and is not to be used in any commercial manner. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, distribute or modify in any manner whatsoever any material or information contained on this Site without the express consent of GPS on each occasion. This Site may only be used by persons who are able to enter into legally enforceable agreements. If you cannot enter into a legally enforceable agreement by reason of a legal disability or otherwise, please do not use this site.
- Trade Marks and Other Intellectual Property: All names, marks and logos used on this Site (including but not limited to “GPS Property Settlements Pty Ltd”) are and remain at all times the property of GPS and may only be used by GPS or persons expressly authorised by GPS to use those names, marks or logos on each occasion.
- Copyright: The content of this Site and all the information on this Site is protected by copyright law.
- No Representations or Warranties: GPS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, availability or completeness of any material on this Site. Furthermore, GPS does not warrant that this Site and the material contained on this Site is free from viruses or other defects. The use of this Site and any material on this Site is at your own risk. All information in this Site is generic and nothing on this Site is or shall be deemed to be legal advice nor does anything on this Site create a legal relationship between you and GPS. This Site and the information and material on this Site is provided on an as is basis without, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, GPS, its employees, agents, contractors, suppliers or nay third party mentioned on this Site shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses (including but not limited to incidental and consequential losses, lost profits or damages) resulting from the use or access of or inability to use and access this Site and the material contained on this Site.
- ISP’s: If you are an internet service provider, you must not use this Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner in contravention of these Terms.
- Hyperlinks: This Site may contain hyperlinks or other pointers to other websites operated by third parties not in the control of GPS. GPS is not responsible for the content of any linked website and the inclusion of a hyperlink on this Site does not imply any endorsement of that linked site by GPS. If you choose to link to any hyperlinked site, you do so entirely at your own risk. As GPS does not have any control over any linked site, any agreement, understanding or dispute with the provider/owner of that linked site is completely independent of GPS and GPS is released from any claim, demand or damage caused as a result of your use of that site or any agreement or understanding entered into with the provider/owner of that site.
- Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by GPS which may be effected at any time without notice. On termination, you are no longer permitted to use this Site. The terms and conditions of these Terms survive termination.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you unconditionally and irrevocably submit to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia.
If you have any queries in relation to these Terms, or require any further information regarding these Terms, please contact us.